Cisco Systems India
www.cisco.com Bangalore, India 5000+ Employees

Very Good Exposure to Cutting Edge Solutions

ProsWork on cutting edge solutions, 360 degree feedback. Good pay and a very Good Bonus. Last but not the least internal movement across different technologies is a plus.

ConsSkipping increments quiet often and some managers playing politics, though its everywhere. Here its more because some BU's are acquired companies and they still have their mentality.

Advice to Senior ManagementPolitics plays spoilsport, if not a wonderful place

Good work culture, But no regular Salary hikes\ Very frequent org changes

I have been working at Cisco Systems India

Pros: Good Work life balance, Nice Environment, Cons: No regular salary hikes, Very frequent org changes Advice to Senior Management: Sustenance required. More

very good place to work calm atmosphere

Software Engineer II (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Cisco Systems India full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: friendly atmosphere good culture ,good opportunity to come up Cons: like to recommand to my friends Advice to Senior Management: encourage &must give more incentives to make employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cisco Systems India.

Worked for Cisco Systems India? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cisco Systems India reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cisco Systems India CEO John T. Chambers . All reviews posted anonymously by Cisco Systems India employees.