Cisco Systems

www.cisco.com

Cisco System is a very nice place to work

Manager, Software Development (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsIt has a very open culture and takes care of it's employees well. Most of the time work ethics and responsibility taken by employees are good

ConsOff late, open culture is going away, by virtue of cisco allowing it's acquired companies to giving a complete free hand and that has destroyed some of the good DNA of Cisco. Most of the time, the head of these acquired companies and it's VPs manipulate things just under the nose of Cisco's heads just for their personal growth and destroy the team and later run away to other companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet there be Cisco's DNA, principles and work ethics be made mandatory to acquired companies and it's heads and VPs and keep a tab on it.

Great Company just needs to focus more on innovation

I have been working at Cisco Systems

Pros: Smart People Work Hard, Play Hard Cons: Not as innovative as it use to be More

Good to work for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: flexible working hours work life balance Good technology to work for as… Cons: Career growth little bit slow Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cisco Systems.

Worked for Cisco Systems? Contribute to the Community!