Cisco Systems

www.cisco.com

Cisco is an amazing company that is relaxed, flexible and well paying.

Financial Analyst (Current Employee) Research Triangle Park, NC

ProsWell paying company that pushes employees to work from home. Flexible work atmosphere. Cisco grades by quality of work done, rather than hours spent at a desk.

ConsRising in Cisco is challenging. Everyone is extremely talented, bright and motivated. Rising from an entry level position to a high level is somewhat rare it seems like.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe way the company is run is great. Nothing should be done differently. There will always be cons when great people are working for a company. Competition is bound to be higher, which for the company, is a great thing.

Good management always at Cisco

Sales (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Fun to work here now Cons: none, none, none, none, none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Development Test Engineer (DevTest)

Software Developer (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

I worked at Cisco Systems as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Always busy, projects after projects. Health Benefits +++ Salary +++ Cons: After a few years, it becomes routine and gets boring! "Open 24 Hours"… Advice to Senior Management: None... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cisco Systems.

Worked for Cisco Systems? Contribute to the Community!