Cisco Systems
3.5 of 5 4,537 reviews
www.cisco.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

Great company, highly recommend

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Richardson, TX

ProsVery entrepreneurial, run your own business company. Plenty of resources to perform your job. You can make good money, too. Lots of different technologies to sell, so you're never completely out of an account. Great financial principles, which gives Cisco fantastic long term success.

ConsIt can take a long time to get promoted. Not a clear path to promotion.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't lose sight of the culture that has made Cisco a great company. Continue to invest in your employees. Keep up the good work.

10 Years in and hoping for 10 more

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Herndon, VA

I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: While Cisco does expect a lot from its employees, I am extremely impressed with its compensation and work life balance. … Cons: I struggle to find a negative, but If you are more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Solid big company

Manager, Business Development (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Cisco Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great global experience. Amazing access to accounts. Cons: Really slow career path. Hard to have an impact… More
There are newer reviews on Cisco Systems.

Worked for Cisco Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Cisco Systems – Why Work for Us?

We’re the people who made the Internet what it is today. From its early days of simple connectivity to the future of the Internet of Everything, we’ve pioneered it every step of the way. Now we’re building the best team… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cisco Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cisco Systems CEO John T. Chambers . All reviews posted anonymously by Cisco Systems employees.