Cisco Systems

www.cisco.com

Work life balance

Network Engineer (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsWork with some of the smartest individuals in the industry, the projects are challenging and give you the opportunity to lead and drive the technology direction for your customers.
Have been here less than a year, really enjoying working for the team... Hopefully can maintain this review in the years to come.

ConsWith the latest layoff announcement, people have been put under more pressure to perform (which isn't a bad thing). More project responsibilities have fallen on most people and under the radar to deliver.
I guess it's understandable when the company is going through drastic change. With the recent changes, the company's outlook looks stronger coming into next year.

Excellent company to work for. So many things happening in the company that one can get all kind of technical experience

Principal Engineer (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Generally cares about the employees. Large company which gives lot… Cons: Has become very big ... Too much process and too… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company

I have been working at Cisco Systems

Pros: Flextime, inovation, good benefits, fear in general Cons: Lack of opportunities to grow, under resizing. More
There are newer reviews on Cisco Systems.

Worked for Cisco Systems? Contribute to the Community!