Cisco Systems

www.cisco.com

Decent place if you don't want to be challenged

Project Manager (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsWork life balance is encouraged, leaders are experienced. Lots of options for a recent grad with many different programs and communities that may interest you.

ConsVery rigid career path, limited job roles; every performance review is more about red tape than it is about helping you. A significant percentage of management are people who are paper pushers and have been career employees at Cisco (think 15-20 years+) who are more concerned about keeping their job than advancing a vision or program.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange needs to start with culture; very difficult to do.

Good review for work in Cisco

Data Analyst (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

I worked at Cisco Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: It is a great company Cons: Full of freedom in the company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Agile Program Manager

Program Manager (Current Employee) Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Dynamic but highly positive and supportive work culture. Innovative… Cons: no specific cons ,usual big company challenges specifically encountered SILOs… Advice to Senior Management: break up SILOs to encourage win as one team Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cisco Systems.

Worked for Cisco Systems? Contribute to the Community!