Cision

www.cision.com

Great people, bad pay

Coordinator (Former Employee) Emeryville, CA

ProsIf you are motivated to learn, you can learn alot of various job skills and get different kinds of experiences. Supervisers seem to really care and wants everyone to do a good job.

ConsThere is no end to the work. There is no such think as a slow day. You can kill yourself working but you won't get any real reward over your co-workers who just do the minimum. Wagers are meager. Yearly raises are also miniscule. You could work here years and still be nowhere near a respectabe wage. Only the sales team makes real money. Salesmen are clearly king and they get away with a lot of verbal abuse towards everyone else even if it their own fault or a technical problem. There is no consequences for there bad behavior while everyone else is held to a strict conduct code.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay a real wage and hire enough people instead of over working your employees.

Cision is a great place to work

Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Cision full-time for less than a year

Pros: The people, the benefits, the salary, the overall positive attitude… Cons: I just wish I could get some OT! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It was a great company, people are nice, working environment are good .

Bilingual Research Analyst (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Cision as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Supervisors are willing to teach and train; Opportunities to get… Cons: For connect with the Asian media, working time is not… More
There are newer reviews on Cision.

Worked for Cision? Contribute to the Community!