Citco Corporate Services

www.citco.com

Very generous company just has a "good ol boy" mentality. Watch out women!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pompano Beach, FL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Pros

Benefits. Christmas bonus and gifts and parties. Opportunity to go above and beyond call of duty which helped me grow and be where I am now.

Cons

"good ol boys" mentality. As a woman working there three years Was never invited to lunch by my boss tho he invited even men contractors out weekly. I felt very discriminated against from my boss. As a technical writer of ten years at the time, and hired for the purpose of technical writing, was once introduced by my boss in a meeting of all men as "the scribe". To boot? I was laid off after three years and rising above and beyond calls of duty many many times.

In general Give encouragement. And offer praise. Acknowledge milestones of empoyees especially when they excell above and beyond call of duty.

Other reviews for Citco Corporate Services

Some growing pains but the IT infrastructure is always growing and steadily improving.

Current Employee - IT Analyst  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - IT Analyst in Charlotte, NC

Pros

Great place. Teams vary of course but overall good management in Ops, beware of crazy politics in Sec but plenty of opportunity everywhere.

The company is growing and technology platforms are maturing. Everything is pretty solid. Even if it's not the latest and greatest, this is a company that cares about implementing technology the right way. If you're looking for growth, opportunity, and can work hard, this is a great career.

Casual attire, great people and office culture, free beer, Starbucks coffee, and excellent benefits. You can earn a great bonus if you work your butt off.

Cons

CA software. Our ticketing system is truly laughable. This company loses millions of dollars in wasted man hours working with slow, inefficient CA software. It should all die in a fire.

Also, weekends suck. Even devs have to put in weekends. You will lose at least a Saturday a month.

AIT is understaffed of devs so get used to legacy code, fast release schedules, and band aids.

Corporate management has not indicated a willingness to invest heavily in the tech stack's long-term future. As such, we are not seeing the strategy and vision you would see at, say, a well-funded startup. We are using, for the most part, 2010 technology.

Ray Martin.

Get some direction and vision, then invest to get us there.

Analyst

Pros

Great benefits and retirement benefits.

Cons

Serious lack of management and lack of communication.

There are newer employer reviews for Citco Corporate Services.

Worked for Citco Corporate Services? Contribute to the Community!