There are newer employer reviews for Citi

People always get work done but run into down-turns on re-organization of the company

Former Employee - Senior Analyst in New York, NY
Former Employee - Senior Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at Citi

Pros

The team you work with is excellent and people really work as a team. There are very senior team members at Citigroup that are helpful and provide good mentoring of junior team members whenever required. Management also came up with a plan to talk to individual employees as part of their 'lunch meetings' which was a great idea to talk directly to management.

Overall, a great place to start your career but make sure if this is your first job, you at least look around to understand the importance of the people you work with and respect the company. I was happy at Citigroup from work/life balance, but pay scale was below average.

Cons

Current market turn-around and lot of re-orgs.

Advice to Management

None for now

reviews filtered by

great pay!!!!

Former Employee - Collections Representative in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Collections Representative in Irving, TX

I worked at Citi

Pros

pay no experience at all as a collections rep and started at 11.00 per hour full time, The VP were always on the floor talking to us and wanted to make sure we as employees were happy!!!!!!!! Citi is a great place to work and all the ubit managers are very helpful and fun they made sure that we received all the information we needed and the building that i worked at was amazing Citi made sure that we were always taking care off there was a on campus citi bank that way we could just walk to the bank instead of driving to one we even had a food court on campus with real chefs it was great

Cons

benefits!!!!! while i was there i couldnt get any straight answers on why my benefits were always messed up.

Advice to Management

Give bucket 1/2 consumer collections manager Matthew Soda a raise is the best manger point blank

2. Low tide lowers all ships

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Citi

Pros

Pure meritocracy - those who do the job best, get paid the best.

Cons

Huge company - easy to get lost if you let yourself

Advice to Management

We have a good story to tell, but no storytellers. Time for a change at the top to somebody who can generate confidence in our product - not a technocrat.