Citi

www.citigroup.com

If you are a good employee that works hard make sure to promote yourself.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Washington, DC

Pros5 years ago I could list many good reasons to work for Citi, can think of any at the moment. Job security and knowing if you work hard you will be taken care of is not the case any more.

ConsCiti used to be a firm where you knew your future was safe. Now if management changes in New York, all that you worked for could go down the drain. Not good when you are trying to retain talent.

Advice to Senior ManagementCiti is shaped like an upside triangle. Senior Management needs to stop taking blind unrealistic measures. Listen to the rank and file and quit depending on out side firms that pull the wool over their eyes. Citi has some really good employees with little or no hope in regards to their future and security. Citi was built by the hard work and sweat of many of the common people. The firm is still suffering from the problems of the 2008 bubble being burst. Stop hiring outsourced management firms that promise huge savings i.e., 30 million annually. Let your in house team manage to a number. That worked for many years!

Sweatshop, aggressive drive for revenue is out of control.

Project Manager (Former Employee) Irving, TX

I worked at Citi

Pros: Big Company, Too Big To Succeed Without Taxpayer Bailout. Cons: Long hours, excess bureacracy, poor organization. Advice to Senior Management: Break up into smaller local companies. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great learning opportunities

Assistant Vice President (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Citi

Pros: Challenging place, offers great learning experience Cons: No proper training - majority of learning comes form "sink… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to be more cognizant of employee contributions and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Citi.

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!