Citi

www.citigroup.com
  www.citigroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Citi

Pro Citi-Bank

Former Employee - Financial Advisor in Bucharest (Romania)
Former Employee - Financial Advisor in Bucharest (Romania)

I worked at Citi full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very proffesional leardership with normal requirments for a normal country.But sadly we are talking about Romania so meeting people that have salary more then 500$ ... that is a pain.
The credit-cards i was selling had(and still have i think) a lot of free options and they were very usefull.

Cons

Peope dont understand the beneficials of online banking...they still want to actualy "feel" the money in hand to trust you.I mean any promisses of a better life with a credit card in poket vanishes if they get 10% of that money in hand...

Keep up the good work...perhaps someday we will see people here mentality changed.

2838 Other Employee Reviews for Citi (View Most Recent)

Good company but needs to move with the times

Current Employee - Corporate Actions in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Corporate Actions in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Citi full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Friendly team but flexibility changes from manager to manager. Hours are standard work hours not too many late nights. I generally work 8:30 to 18:00. Career progression can be quite good if you get on well with your management team. Basic salary is above average. Extensive facilities in the building.

Cons

Poor bonuses in the operations area. Working from home is an option in only an emergency. Systems in the operations areas are very old and lots of processes are very manual. System upgrades are in progress but the new systems don't seem as good as ones I've used in other companies 7 years ago.

Be more generous with your operations staff bonuses. Question the quality of the new systems you are installing. Move with the times and install more flexible working hours for your staff.

Great educational experience

I worked at Citi full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Talented, smart people, early responsibility, learn a lot, travel

Cons

Bureaucratic and political, overtly so sometimes

Generate a clear and coherent plan, and share it with employees! Don't be aloof!

There are newer employer reviews for Citi