Citi

www.citigroup.com

Citi...where you go to end your career

Project Manager (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsBankers' hours. Benefits, holidays a work life balance are great. There is never any pressure to work overtime or weekends. Good experience developing influencing skills in a large organization.

ConsIt always seems to be restructuring and refocusing and reprioritizing instead of actually accomplishing goals. It's very slow to adapt to changes. Hard to move up.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a way to utilize and acknowledge the talent that has been acquired. There are a lot of good people that could be doing a lot more but they are not given the opportunity.

Review of CitiCards Risk Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Citi full-time for more than a year

Pros: Hours and compensation are OK. Benefits slightly below OK. If… Cons: Too much internal politics. Too much bureaucracy. Review process is highly subjective, behind closed-doors, and not transparent at all. While compensation is OK but incentive… Advice to Senior Management: Advise your kids not to work here. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not the best place to work

Product Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Citi full-time for more than a year

Pros: Ablity in some groups to work from home. Nice amount of time off--However, you can't use sick time if you know in advance you're going to… Cons: Lack of competent management and no real management direction. Reviews are based on popularity with managers not by productivity or preformance. Mangement refuses to listen and… Advice to Senior Management: Citi needs to actually listen to the Voice of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Citi.

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!