There are newer employer reviews for Citi

Review

Current Employee - IT Manager in Budapest (Hungary)
Current Employee - IT Manager in Budapest (Hungary)

I have been working at Citi full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Company core values, human resource politics. Exceptional training.opportunities

Cons

The benefits and salary are not that outstanding than similar positions at other companies

2694 Other Employee Reviews for Citi (View Most Recent)

A company, as a member, you can't be proud of it

Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I worked at Citi full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company name sound
    Employees here are nice

Cons

Lack of respect to employees and company's policy from management team
    Managers really act like manager, you will definitely have the impression that you are “Managed" Pushing, Micro Management ...

Citi still owes me about 1 year's on-call payment. Are you going to pay me back?
    According to the employee hand book sent together with the offer, there is $30/day off hour support compensation. But there is no such payment until early 2012 for the near shore team which was setup in 2009 in Mississauga. We understand something might get overlooked for a new team, but as a big (or famous) company, how can you pretend this is a new policy and only start the payment from early 2012? Should't you apologize to employees for your negligence and make up all the missed pay from the very first day the new team started the off hour support?

To job seeker:
    Above is only one of the many samples that we never think they could happen in such a big/famous company. So please take them into your consideration while making decision. Good luck!

It is what it is. Enter with your Eyes Open!

Current Employee - Analyst Programmer in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)
    Current Employee - Analyst Programmer in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I have been working at Citi full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Money, skills opportunity. Viewed well by other employers in local market. Can get lucky and get a good team.

Cons

Hours, can be a hateful place to work, very political. Take the experience and run to London. Experience is dependent on which team you are put in so somewhat of a dice game unless you are coming in by knowing someone.

Decide on something and then do it. Less mind changing and running with the latest fad. Different departments are running in different directions!

There are newer employer reviews for Citi