Citi

There are newer employer reviews for Citi

Digital Technology Analyst | Citi Alternate Retail Services

Current Employee - Digital Technology Analyst in Boise, ID
Current Employee - Digital Technology Analyst in Boise, ID

I have been working at Citi full-time (less than an year)

Pros

People, benefits, work/life balance, resources for projects, Digital projects are cutting edge, access to research, interaction with executives, access to conferences.

Cons

Limited access to social networking. If properly implemented, this could be a big bonus to Citi Retail's customers and bottom line.

None. I have never been so content and excited about a job in my life.

2838 Other Employee Reviews for Citi (View Most Recent)

Great People, usual middle management excess

Former Employee - Financial Analyst in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Financial Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at Citi full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Well motivated colleagues, interesting diversity of work opportunities and locations. Abundant training available to all employees. Good benefits and defined hours, roles & responsibilities.

Cons

Too many layers of middle management, often difficult to obtain answers on proposals due to amount of managers needed to review and amend.

Good benefits, but unstable

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Citi full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good benefits, including health care, on site medical, gym. The daycare is great and is much cheaper than independent day cares and even other locations in town (same day care company, different employer). There are a lot of positions in my department which are work-from-home, which is a huge plus, and the flexibility is great. Not all departments are like this, of course.

Cons

I have been working in the same position since 2006 (when things started going south for Citi). I have lost count of the number of rounds of layoffs I have survived. Lots of restructuring, constant management changes. You never know when the axe is going to fall on your head, as there is no warning or reason for most of these layoffs.

Management needs to get their act together and stop the rounds of layoffs, its terrible for morale. If you need to lay people off, do it yearly at a minimum. Quarterly layoffs (sometimes more often than that) are just too often.

There are newer employer reviews for Citi