Citi

There are newer employer reviews for Citi

It was okay

Current Employee - Hat in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Hat in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Citi full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I got the job and i liked it.

Cons

I was scheduled for a phone interview, but the recruiter told me it was face-to-face. When the security person called the at home manager he told me that he would call me for a phone interview. answered all the questions and got the job.

use more communicaion with recruiters

2858 Other Employee Reviews for Citi (View Most Recent)

AML Analyst

Former Employee - AML Analyst in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - AML Analyst in Tampa, FL

I worked at Citi full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Friendly coworkers and team leads, also great trainer.

Cons

The interview process took 6 months and the interview was misleading about what the job actually entails. This is a production type job where success is measured by how many hours you work. Everyone works about 80 hours a week in order to finish the job and they are expected to (no overtime pay). The job is very monotonous and no analytical skills are required, your job is to take screen shots and document them. They take advantage of people who cannot afford to quit and therefore the stress level is super high. People will tell you that they work 40 to 50 hours a week when you just get hired but no one does in this department, 70 to 80 it is. If you think you might need a sick day, do not take it, you will have to make up for it during the weekend, if you go on vacation you have to find someone to cover your work. If there is a holiday, your work does not decrease; therefore you will have to work those holidays or your weekends. If someone quits from your team and someone does every month, their work is now your team’s responsibility (more work, more hours). The turnover is very high and people are just unhappy. Factoring in the hours and the salary you are given, you will average about $10 an hour with your four year bachelor’s degree. They hire anyone for this job and they are playing a number’s game.

Try to provide a life work balance environment for your employees, hire more people, and be more honest about the job and do not sugar coat it.

Hard core environment, fun. Too!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Citi full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Fun work, fun times. Good people.

Cons

Sort term disability is messed up.

There are newer employer reviews for Citi