IT PM

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager  in  Blue Ash, OH
Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Blue Ash, OH

I have been working at Citi as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Nice env. Flexible working hours.

Cons

Work life balance and too political. Pay cuts and lay offs.

If you want quality people, please donot expect them to work for less $$ especially when you cut the pay by 10%. You will not have quality people.

Other Reviews for Citi

The worst experience that I had in my 12 years IT experience - CRAP env

Former Employee - Vice President  in  Warren, NJ
    Former Employee - Vice President in Warren, NJ

I worked at Citi full-time for more than a year

Pros

The worst experience that I had in my 12 years IT experience - CRAP env

Cons

I worked in Warren ,NJ -
    Most of them are dump people including managers/SVP - everyday they think about saving their job not to work effectively.
    If you are really motivated & want to achive/work good for the company - you are the target for the dump managers.
    i have seen only very few good techie/talent people , But all were sick because of these dump/political crap managers&perople.

So, atleast I tried to bring these things to the top level to justify that getting every month salary from Citi. But, you might wonder - I figured out that SVP knew all the crap and that person also part of these dirty things.

I didn't give up - brought this to Director level - man...can't belive - the most idiotic guy that i have ever met in my life.
    I don't understand how these guys getting salary from company without shame. From the money only, they are growing their kids & all other stuff. how come one can be good without working loaylly to the company that paid out for all your life good.

now, you might have figured out what I did next - yes - got other 2 good offers from top notch company - choose one and left peacefully.

But, still I feel guilty for not doing any good for Citi - I wonder how this kind of big company survive with crap people from top to bottom.

God only can help.

please read the reviews and act on it if you really want to do something good. or you end up having only carpy/dump people all over the company

My experience was great.

I worked at Citi

Pros

Co workers were extremely helpful. Everyone was a team player.

Cons

Several departments relocated to other states.

Stay in New York

There are newer employer reviews for Citi.

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!