Citi

www.citigroup.com

Been a ride...

Vice President (Current Employee)

ProsBenefits, especially vacation time, are good. Matching program is decent. Training program is good. Most staff members truly care about what they do.

ConsLonger your are there, the worse the pay. 10 years, 2 pay freezes, no bonuses, and 2-3% increases (if you are lucky) doesn't help pay the bills. They are quick to hire from the outside then to promote within in some areas and sometimes, that person is paid a lot more than the current, company savvy person they overlooked.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour staff is very knowledgable and has great ideas. Just because they aren't an officer of the bank doesn't mean they don't know their stuff. They are the ones whoses voices need to be heard in times of change.

Great place to work, always does the right thing for employees.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Citi full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Compensation, benefits, senior management. I liked everything about Citi.… Cons: None. Citi is an employer of choice in all… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Citigroup Management Track

I have been working at Citi

Pros: Citigroup was a tremendous experience for me. It is a firm… Cons: All the change has made for a confusing structure. Advice to Senior Management: Keep it simple and transparent. More
There are newer reviews on Citi.

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!