There are newer employer reviews for Citi

Big corporation, nothing special

Current Employee - Analyst in Tucson, AZ
Current Employee - Analyst in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Citi full-time (more than an year)

Pros

For a bank they have a strong sense of social responsibility, which is nice. They generally try to show that they appreciate their employees as well, with various events, but mostly for call center staff.

Cons

Team cohesion seems to be kind of lacking, but that may be from my personal experience due my specific role, benefits aren't that great compared to what I was used to at another company - $3,000 in tuition assistance and not very good medical/dental options.

Improve your benefits, show your other staff that you care.

2686 Other Employee Reviews for Citi (View Most Recent)

always changing processes

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Citi full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

flexibility in working arrangements, work at home schedules, excellent benefits and vacation

Cons

middle management fails to recognize the utterly importance of its analysts. Analysts right now are struggling with excessive work loads and analysts who can't handle it, just walk right out. Initial training for the analysts is severely lacking.

invest in human capital. hire, train, and maintain high quality 'wall street' analysts. Pay them and you will retain the talent. Please, lay off the pity candy and soda handouts, they are extremely ghetto and immature and insulting. Management handed out 'payday' candy on pay day as a thank you when a generous bonus or raise would suffice. Please don't tell me that funds are not available. Have managers actually have a case load to see how analysts feel and do their jobs. Also hire from within and based on merits or work performance and not based on who talks the most.

Great company to work at

I worked at Citi full-time

Pros

The pros to working at this company is that you get to be a part of a firm with massive global reach that spans multiple countries around the world. The employees of the firm are smart, talented, and most groups have a great culture to work in.

Cons

It is large and depending on what group you work in there can be bureaucracy.

Continue to mentor great talent internally at the firm

There are newer employer reviews for Citi