Citi

www.citigroup.com

Stagnant, uninspired and discouraging

Risk Analyst (Former Employee) Boise, ID

ProsGreat benefits - health insurance, plenty of vacation and sick leave from day one. Flexible schedules depending on the position. Used to have great tuition reimbursement, not sure now.

ConsGreat benefits are to offset the "corporate hamster wheel" day to day experience. Managers treated employees like children - small "rewards", contests etc... A monotonous clock-watching job.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn the absence of major changes in procedures, I think upper management has it about right - they cannot improve the job much, so great benefits are what can be offered.

I have been with the company for six years and I have been given the opportunity to move within business lines.

Assistant Vice President (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Citi full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Ability to move internally within the bank. Cons: If your manager is very busy it is difficult for… Advice to Senior Management: Get to know the people who work for you. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent benefits, not a bad job.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Kansas City, MO

I worked at Citi full-time for more than a year

Pros: Excellent benefits starting from day 1 Cons: lots of regulation changes within selling products Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Citi.

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!