Citi

www.citigroup.com

Benefits are good. But you pay for it in kind. Long hours, very bureacratic.

Specialist - Assistant Vice President (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsCompensation is good. Both Pay and bonuses are higher than market averages. Benefits are excellent - 3 weeks vacation to start with for non officer level exempt employes. Maternity Leave benefits are very good. 100% paid leave for 12 weeks after 1 year of service for exempt employees.

ConsLong hours. Unofficial expectation of over 9-10 hrs per day for middle office type roles. No room for work life balance. Telecommuting and flex work arrangements are not encouraged. No concessions made for Special circumstances or temporary personal life situations. Also difficult to move up unless you are 'in' with the right decision making crowd.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider Telecommuting and flex time arrangement for better work life balance which will inturn boost morale, confidence and loyalty in the company and management and help with retention.

An organization that is still finding its way in the post financial crises world. Decent structure, still some overlap.

I have been working at Citi full-time for more than a year

Pros: Job mobility is the number one attribute, with brand recognition a close… Cons: Micro management in the retail bank is simply off the charts and is driving away the talent in droves. Could… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Has its ups & downs.

Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) Fort Mill, SC

I have been working at Citi full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people to work with. Great place to start a career and gain… Cons: Very tall business. Employees are not empowered. Senior management (some) not… Advice to Senior Management: Tear down some of the redundant processes and empower the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Citi.

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!