Citi Trends

www.cititrends.com
There are newer employer reviews for Citi Trends

Cititrends does not apreciate their employees. The raises suck for management and we are glorified sales associates.

Current Employee - Store Manager in Detroit, MI
Current Employee - Store Manager in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Citi Trends full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The store closes at 8 pm. So you wont have to worry about working too late some of the times.

Cons

Cititrends is a very cheap company. They don't Like spending the money to get the things you need to properly run a store. The payroll hours that they give each store are a minimum to the point that you dont have enough man power to keep the store in order and get all the freight out that they send you on a daily basis. So they slave their Store managers who are salary. to make up for the hours that the store is lacking in payroll. which results into us being stressed out, overworked, never spend time with family or have time to take care of our personal lives.

They need to learn that their best asset is their employees. then maybe one day we'll get more than a .17 cents raise.

95 Other Employee Reviews for Citi Trends (View Most Recent)

Not a good experience

Former Employee - Store Associate in Florence, SC
    Former Employee - Store Associate in Florence, SC

I worked at Citi Trends part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Any job is better than nothing...

Cons

Bad District Manager- Says she is going to find a new store manager, and had been saying it for months, never did.

Bad Manager- The manager is as bright as a burnt out light bulb. She would immediately talk bad about you as soon as you leave the store. Liked to turn employees against each other. She also lied through her teeth all the time. If you called out sick, she would cut your hours for the following week.

Minimum wage pay
    no employee discounts.
    Customers are rude 90% of the time
    You work your butt off and no one gives you feedback.

First off, treat everyone with respect and stop being two faced. second, Make sure to use at least some common sense.

It was a nice experience, but it could've used some improvements.

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Richmond, VA

I worked at Citi Trends

Pros

Co-workers and cool managment team

Cons

Small pay for a lot of work, rude customers everyday, and no employee discount (everyday)

There are newer employer reviews for Citi Trends