There are newer employer reviews for Citi Trends

i am currently a store manager.

Current Employee - Store Manager
Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Citi Trends full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

it is a wonderful company to work for.

Cons

i have none at this time.

while we're in the field working with the customers we know just what they want and their needs, so listen to us when we bring it to you and possibly take action. we get paid by our customers and they are genuine.

86 Other Employee Reviews for Citi Trends (View Most Recent)

Best work experience to date

I worked at Citi Trends

Pros

It was a truly great experience to work with the team in place. We all worked together in sharing of information to better the whole company.Gifted merchants that had the hand on the pulse of the customer.

Cons

Senior mgmt that has since left the company may have derailed the team for the short term. New players in place should have the company back on track.

Getting back to working together as a team. Sharing information and get more feedback from DM's whose opinions you trust. Repair trust issues in retail market with key vendors.

A lot of directives that changed on a minute by minute basis with very little training for associates

Former Employee - Store Manager
    Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at Citi Trends

Pros

A good first job, not any experience required.

Cons

A lot of customer dissatisfaction with poorly made merchandise. A huge disconnect between management and district managers, poor training of associates.

I believe that a better training program for associates would make for a better store. Also the staff from associate to manager needs positive reinforcement and support from DM and RM.

There are newer employer reviews for Citi Trends