Citizant

www.citizant.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Citizant

Used to be good.

I have been working at Citizant full-time

Pros

Benefits used to be good when the President was in charge. She used to actually take pride in that. Now all of a sudden they've been cut 40% over the past few years now.

Cons

Don't listen to feedback given by employees. It's the main reason projects are in the current bad state. Don't seem to care about retaining top talent. Unqualified folks are the highest paid on the team. HR person not as responsive as the previous HR Manager. The previous HR person used to respond within 24 hours. The new one can take up to a week.

Compensate the workers picking up the slack of unqualified team members.

30 Other Employee Reviews for Citizant (View Most Recent)

I think Citizant is a terrific place to work! Great collaboration with fun and passionate people..

I have been working at Citizant full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I am consistently challenged in my position and feel I have the support of my manager any time. He always takes the time to listen and give helpful advice. The CEO is a caring person, approachable, and the first to roll up her sleeves and help in any way needed, and the first to show her appreciation for all you do.

Cons

Sometimes the communication chain is broken and the message gets lost.

Communicate expectations clearly, be honest and forthright; it provides guidance for improving.

Clique Company

I worked at Citizant

Pros

The CEO is a nice person, and very employee oriented.

Cons

Although the CEO is a nice person, she manages by committee. That is to say that she relies on her senior management staff. The only problem is they are not focused on helping her, but furthering their own endeavors. Her philosophies are not passed down throughout the company. And the Senior staff are managers at best, certainly not leaders.....

If you really want to know the pulse of the company, have "Skip Level" meetings with the ground troops and get real honest feedback on the state of the company. If that is not your desire, then hold on as best you can... your foundation is not solid.

There are newer employer reviews for Citizant