Citizant
www.citizant.com Chantilly, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Used to be good.

I have been working at Citizant full-time

ProsBenefits used to be good when the President was in charge. She used to actually take pride in that. Now all of a sudden they've been cut 40% over the past few years now.

ConsDon't listen to feedback given by employees. It's the main reason projects are in the current bad state. Don't seem to care about retaining top talent. Unqualified folks are the highest paid on the team. HR person not as responsive as the previous HR Manager. The previous HR person used to respond within 24 hours. The new one can take up to a week.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompensate the workers picking up the slack of unqualified team members.

Looking Up!

Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Citizant full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It has been a rough couple of years due to management transition but you will never find a CEO/President that has 110% empathy with her… Cons: I'm reserving commenting on the cons because currently we are re-building trust issues… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

What a mess...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Citizant

Pros: Some of the work is actually quite interesting. Many employees who… Cons: Where to begin...constant change in senior management. The company can't decide what it wants to be. Constantly bringing in new people to save the… Advice to Senior Management: Stop micromanaging and let employees and managers be the entrepreneurs you hired them to be. Mass communication should be simple and direct. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Citizant.

Worked for Citizant? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citizant reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citizant CEO Alba M. Alem├ín. All reviews posted anonymously by Citizant employees.