There are newer employer reviews for Citizens Bank

Was great when I started, but that quickly changed.

Former Employee - ABM in Hampton, NH
Former Employee - ABM in Hampton, NH

I worked at Citizens Bank

Pros

Flexible work week. (if you enjoy working weekends)

Cons

Unrealistic goals, lack of recognition for accomplishments, constant changes to middle management, constant change.

Take the time to perform the job of a Banker or ABM, you would be surprised what you don't know.

reviews filtered by

HOW ONE BANK FELL SO FAR SO FAST

Current Employee - Teller Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Teller Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Citizens Bank

Pros

Great colleagues, wonderful customers, competitive benefits package.

Cons

Micromanaging out of control, unrealistic/unattainable sales goals, operationally inept and inefficient,
    sytems need to be upgraded, low morale throughout entire organization, overdraft fees among the highest in the industry, out of touch senior management.

Return to your roots (Not Your Typical Bank), stop emulating Bank of America-differentiate more both in terms of products and service. Combine supermarket and traditional branches. Stop spending ridiculous amounts of money on marketing and merchandising that the branches really don't need. Colleagues at Citizens Bank are demoralized and disgusted. Turnover is bad and getting worse.

Not Your Typical Bank.

Current Employee - Operations Clerk in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Operations Clerk in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Citizens Bank

Pros

The best thing about working for Citizens is the team you are apart of. Everyone has hilarious and informative anecdotes for sharing which makes each day pass by extremely fast. The benefits arent too impressive (no tuition-reimbursement for example) but the varied experience you gain will definitely be useful in the future.

Cons

No raises at the moment, incompetent management.

I would like Citizens to emphasize with us and look try to look at things from our perspective. Too many of the decisions made behind the scenes benefits everyone except the employee.

There are newer employer reviews for Citizens Bank