Citizens Banking Company
www.citizensbankco.com Sandusky, OH 500 to 999 Employees

My experience at Citizens was very rewarding both financially and professionally

Sales Specialist (Former Employee)
Sandusky, OH

I worked at Citizens Banking Company full-time for less than a year

ProsI was able to build an organization from the ground up, marketing, sales, business to business agreements. I traveled to Atlanta, San Diego, and Las Vegas in an marketing campaign with all expenses paid.

ConsWorking for a very conservative bank success is was often seen as risky to upper level management.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore focus should be on customer satisfaction and innovation instead of product manipulation. The company is to reliant on fixed assets and do not have enough non interest income.

Former employee

Sales Specialist (Former Employee)
Quincy, MA

I worked at Citizens Banking Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I love my experience there Cons: Difficult to move inside the bank Advice to Senior Management: Be nice Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Citizens Banking Company.

Worked for Citizens Banking Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citizens Banking Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citizens Banking Company CEO John O. Bacon. All reviews posted anonymously by Citizens Banking Company employees.