Citizens Financial Group

www.cfgcareers.com
  www.cfgcareers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Citizens Financial Group

I work extremely hard and efficiently -My workload has increased but my pay has not comparatively!

Current Employee - Technical Specialist in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Technical Specialist in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group

Pros

Pros: Great vacation time-Good people to work with- Large Company that gives you a feeling of better job security.

Cons

Pay for parking - 23 mile commute that sometimes takes up to 2 hours- Lack of annual pay increase- Seems to have some type of click mentality for those who do get promoted to a higher job grade. Needs to have serious job shadowing that may lead to a better fit for those trying to fill a job position. People that have shown great initiative have not received recognition as deserved!

Hire from within - Promote those going the extra mile and dedicated to making the job a better place for both Colleagues and Customers! There are some very loyal employees that deserve to have increases in pay and/or extra vacation time.

421 Other Employee Reviews for Citizens Financial Group (View Most Recent)

You are in control of your future to an extent.

Current Employee - Banker II in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Banker II in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group

Pros

Flexible schedule, lots of training available to grow career, everything you do is tracked ( sales ) which gives you a reference as to where you stand amongst your peers. Large company with many different employment opportunities prove yourself and you will be moved up the ladder.

Cons

There are a lot of distractions that clutter your day such as useless reports and conference calls. Big disconnect from upper management and branch staff, too much why aren't you and not enough tell us what we can do to help you. Direction changes with management,this will change the way you operate, leading to poor results.

Pick a plan and stick with it, when results are the best they have been DONT change it. Be the first bank in town to add a product or service not the last. Quit with the busy work, useless emails, conference calls that nobody pays attention to, and contests. This is a bank everyone knows what there job is.

Broken promises

Former Employee - Banker in North Dartmouth, MA
    Former Employee - Banker in North Dartmouth, MA

I worked at Citizens Financial Group

Pros

Great benefits, better health care and discounts than anywhere else I've been offered. Plenty of sick days and holidays too.

Cons

Undercompensated, high stress, you basically do everything the Manager does and get paid half the wage. Promised promotions and pay increases which never happened.

There are newer employer reviews for Citizens Financial Group