Citizens Financial Group
www.cfgcareers.com Providence, RI 5000+ Employees

You are in control of your future to an extent.

Banker II (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

ProsFlexible schedule, lots of training available to grow career, everything you do is tracked ( sales ) which gives you a reference as to where you stand amongst your peers. Large company with many different employment opportunities prove yourself and you will be moved up the ladder.

ConsThere are a lot of distractions that clutter your day such as useless reports and conference calls. Big disconnect from upper management and branch staff, too much why aren't you and not enough tell us what we can do to help you. Direction changes with management,this will change the way you operate, leading to poor results.

Advice to Senior ManagementPick a plan and stick with it, when results are the best they have been DONT change it. Be the first bank in town to add a product or service not the last. Quit with the busy work, useless emails, conference calls that nobody pays attention to, and contests. This is a bank everyone knows what there job is.

Broken promises

Banker (Former Employee)
    North Dartmouth, MA

I worked at Citizens Financial Group

Pros: Great benefits, better health care and discounts than anywhere else… Cons: Undercompensated, high stress, you basically do everything the Manager does and get… More

Not bad great benefits. MBA was paid for

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Cranston, RI

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group

Pros: Great benefits for anyone looking to go back to school. Cons: Not easy to move up. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Citizens Financial Group.

Worked for Citizens Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citizens Financial Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citizens Financial Group CEO Bruce Van Saun. All reviews posted anonymously by Citizens Financial Group employees.