There are newer employer reviews for Citizens Financial Group

The information age is killing retail banking

Current Employee - Banker I
Current Employee - Banker I

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group

Pros

- Some of the best benefits I have ever seen
- Decent Pay for the work
- Interact with customers face to face, meeting a variety of interesting folks you build relationships with
- Low Stress especially if you are meeting your goals. Managers take most of the heat for things

Cons

-Sales Sales Sales! This is my main job responsibility and I am good at it, but getting the bodies to sell to is the difficult part. Sometimes when it is slow you will be telemarketing all day to existing customers and prospect. It's a drag and tough to get any results doing this.
- Traffic continues to decrease. Banks are forcing people to use online banking and get e-statements otherwise they will charge you. This makes it so that sometimes I only 3 people ALL DAY on an 8 hour shift. Technology has basically eliminated the need to visit a branch anymore.

-Repetitive Work in the same environment everyday - but I guess all desk jobs have some of that.

My manager is great! Can't complain.

373 Other Employee Reviews for Citizens Financial Group (View Most Recent)

Great Place To Work - Excellent Work/Life Balance

Current Employee - Vice President
    Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group

Pros

Excellent work/life balance, lots of vacation & holiday time, very nice people to work with, focused on improving core capabilities within the company

Cons

Office space is set up to be like the UK which I do not care for especially because it gives you little to no privacy when on a conference call.

rewarding

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group

Pros

good hours and good people to work with at a respected orginzatiion thoughout the region. very good compensation plan for those who work hard

Cons

a little too sales driven even though customer service is preached to be number one. sales rewarded more than customer service

There are newer employer reviews for Citizens Financial Group

Worked for Citizens Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!