Citizens Financial Group
cfgcareers.com Providence, RI 5000+ Employees

Very underwhelming and sales sales sales...

Teller (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group part-time for less than a year

ProsThe pay is pretty decent just for a teller especially if you don't have many bills

Gaining a little business experience

Vacation time for part time employees...can't say that about many employers

Nice hours if you don't have anything else to do but work although the hours can be very long and tiring

ConsSales...sales ....meeting sales goals here tends to be their number one objective here besides being operational sound... And honestly the products at the bank aren't that good compare to other banks and if more than one of your employees thinks the product is terrible how. Can we sell a bad product and some people realize that's it's not that good so they don't want it...

The company has to get with standard times and stop being cheap the branches in Chicago are very badly designed and not clean not to mention the one I work at has roaches and mice and everything in the branch is very old where you don't want to touch anything. Not to mention the computer hardware and software is obsolete And very slow...

Just a terrible company...no reason to work here and I would advise anyone who is thinking of it to turn around and run and think about chase or wells Fargo...

Advice to Senior ManagementJust get better managers in general I know the branch managers and TMs do as they follow but whoever makes a lot of the rules, has to stop and think and ask is this logical and compete better with chase and bank of America as far as treating there employees fair and giving them Incentives, in which there is none. I'm not a happy employee here...it's depressing!

Typical bank/Big corporation

Portfolio Analyst (Current Employee)
Providence, RI

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group

Pros: I had Good work life balance. Cons: The company is way too top heavy and change doesn't come… Advice to Senior Management: Flatten out the workforce More

Easy to move up if you are motivated in sales and know the right people

Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group

Pros: The hours are good if you work at a traditional branch.… Cons: Leadership is out of control. No one can make a… Advice to Senior Management: Fired everyone in senior management and start over! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Citizens Financial Group.

Worked for Citizens Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citizens Financial Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citizens Financial Group CEO Bruce Van Saun. All reviews posted anonymously by Citizens Financial Group employees.