Citizens Financial Group
cfgcareers.com Providence, RI 5000+ Employees

A place you don't want to be stuck in for a long period of time.

Providence, RI

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe benefits and 401k package; the hours are not bad either.

ConsLimited opportunities to be promoted. Upper management needs to re-tool. Marketing and Communications department is weak and needs to be re-vamped.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to promote from within. Contractors and outside applicants have better opportunities to be promoted than those employees that have been with the company for years. You have to take care of your own first and foremost.

Satisfactory

Vice President (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at Citizens Financial Group

Pros: Benefits are good. Team atmosphere Cons: Very poor salaries. Poor strategic direction Advice to Senior Management: Need more strategic thought and planning. Better compensation structure Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very underwhelming and sales sales sales...

Teller (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group part-time for less than a year

Pros: The pay is pretty decent just for a teller especially if you don't have many bills Gaining a little business experience Vacation time for part time… Cons: Sales...sales ....meeting sales goals here tends to be their number one objective here besides being operational sound... And honestly the products at the bank aren't… Advice to Senior Management: Just get better managers in general I know the branch managers and TMs do as they follow but whoever makes a lot of the rules,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Citizens Financial Group.

Worked for Citizens Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citizens Financial Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citizens Financial Group CEO Bruce Van Saun. All reviews posted anonymously by Citizens Financial Group employees.