There are newer employer reviews for Citizens Financial Group

Good first job out of college for a little while

Current Employee - Personal Banker in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Personal Banker in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group

Pros

Do what your supposed to do and you will keep your job. You can get away with a lot of things as long as your getting good sales numbers. Coworkers are nice. You can get your shopping done without having to make an extra stop.

Cons

Management is always changing. Seems like customers get screwed over sometimes. There is too much time wasted on conference calls. Bonuses are harder and harder to get every quarter. Citizens has been making more and more cutbacks. Hours are capped at thirty seven point five. Sometimes have to take long lunch that is really never taken.

They need to get out to the branches more to see what is actually going on. The conference calls need to be lessened. they are a waste of time to have three of them a day.

390 Other Employee Reviews for Citizens Financial Group (View Most Recent)

I would not recommend to my friends.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westwood, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westwood, MA

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group

Pros

The co-workers are great people; it's Management I really question.

Cons

Too much work on everyone's plate, which prohibits colleagues from becoming experts in their areas and advancing in professional growth. Couple this with departmental reorgs every six months is a detriment to all. Employees appear frustrated after a couple of years. The unofficial mantra is the only constant at Citizens is change. And, be careful if you get placed on "special projects"...your number is up.

No comment.

Changes Need to be made, personnel-wise.

Current Employee - Teller Manager in Milford, DE
    Current Employee - Teller Manager in Milford, DE

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group

Pros

It is in a Convienentlocation and close to my home.I have been able to continue working at this location by staying with the teller line and NOT advancing. The Branch Mangement team that The Delaware Branches have are under severe pressure to meet goals set by the company. If any particular manager fails to meet the assigned branch goals they do NOT stay with the company. Most managers tend to move onto another bank within two years.

Cons

Citizens Bank branches in Delaware have a very high turn-over of management. Citizens Bank is very goal oriented and requires attainment of said goals in order to maintain your job.

Please look at the whole picture of an individual employee.

There are newer employer reviews for Citizens Financial Group