Citizens Financial Group
www.cfgcareers.com Providence, RI 5000+ Employees

Would not recommend employment at CFG

Providence, RI

ProsCitizens' has decent employee benefits and is dedicated to reinvesting in the community.

ConsStaff cuts over the last few years have resulted in less people responsible for more work. Average work week for salaried employee is 60 hours. Transition to open seating floor plans was ill-advised and resulted in the loss of productivity and plummeting employee morale. There is no loyalty to employees and longevity is not valued. Current management has made what was once a wonderful place to work where great people accomplished great things a thing of the past.

Advice to Senior ManagementCurrent management could learn a lot by remembering or finding out what made Citizen's a great bank and made employees feel they were all part of a corporate family working towards a common goal and figure out what they did to destroy it.

Very 2 faced

Call Center Representative II (Former Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Citizens Financial Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Flexible -Great Benefits -Decent pay for low experience Cons: -No interaction with upper management -No communication what-so-ever, even within the same department -Can attain great accomplishments such as highest sales within a specific branch/department of the… Advice to Senior Management: Examine cons and find resolutions within the company from employees rather than… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Overall Experience, Great Job through College

Banker I (Former Employee)
    Parma, OH

I worked at Citizens Financial Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great Team Good Communication of products/offerings to employees Understanding to personal troubles Cons: VERY difficult to move out of branch to corporate office… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Citizens Financial Group.

Worked for Citizens Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citizens Financial Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citizens Financial Group CEO Bruce Van Saun. All reviews posted anonymously by Citizens Financial Group employees.