Citizens Financial Group
www.cfgcareers.com Providence, RI 5000+ Employees

Great Employer and Work/Life Balance

Branch Manager (Current Employee)
Newark, NY

ProsExcellent earning potential, very balanced work/life schedule. Internal promotion is absolutely encouraged. I was promoted from an Assistant Branch Manager position to the BM within 18 months in a fast paced traditional branch mostly due to the one on one coaching attention I received. I encourage any SALESPERSON who is looking for hours that support a family to apply to Citizens Bank. You won't regret it.

ConsTraining and technology issues seem to come up frequently.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe training dept usually has little to no sales experience. I believe that is new hires were trained the process with sales in mind, they would ultimately be more successful.

Gone down hill over past 5 years!!!

Branch Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Citizens Financial Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: At this point I have no PROS to report. Cons: Colleagues are no longer valued as they were under the leadership of Larry Fish. RBS has come in and changed the entire atmosphere of Citizens… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good benefits. Flex hours. Aggressive sales culture.

Business Banking Officer (Current Employee)
    Providence, RI

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefits. Flex schedule. Training. Cons: Aggressive sales culture. Stretch goals. Top heavy. Advice to Senior Management: Out of touch. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Citizens Financial Group.

Worked for Citizens Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citizens Financial Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citizens Financial Group CEO Bruce Van Saun. All reviews posted anonymously by Citizens Financial Group employees.