Citizens Financial Group

There are newer employer reviews for Citizens Financial Group

Company Lacks Integrity

Former Employee - Banker I in Pittsburgh, PA
Former Employee - Banker I in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Citizens Financial Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great people to work with.

Cons

Citizen's Bank only cares about selling anything and everything to customers. There is little to no care about the employees, and the amount of pressure, and unrealistic goals they place on the employees shows the companies lack of integrity. The turn-over rate is absurd, and yet nothing is done to make the employees feel confident about working there.

Re-do your hold method of operation. It is not working.

421 Other Employee Reviews for Citizens Financial Group (View Most Recent)

Crazy sales and performance pressure!

Former Employee - Banker II in Doylestown, PA
    Former Employee - Banker II in Doylestown, PA

I worked at Citizens Financial Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

solid hourly pay good benefits

Cons

the amount of pressure to produce new checking accounts as a platform person is beyond real! I witnessed many coworkers suffer stress related illnesses just to have them be laid off when they returned. I have witnessed the few that do well lie and cheat customers to get them to open new accounts they had no need for.

If you want to keep your customer base work more on customer service and less on abusing customers to get new checking accounts. Back off on your employee pressures & performance expectations.

teller /banker

Current Employee - Teller in Arlington, MA
    Current Employee - Teller in Arlington, MA

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

the customers are the best. worked there 10 years.some good employee great insurance, good to community projects.

Cons

Managment is lacking maybe ifsome .of these higher up would ask some of these employee why they left. Instead of sitting in and office. Pick some employess and ask why your leaving. Been there 10 years got fired had many customer call and complain who listens to them no one.Ive been home 2 days and recieved 6 calls from customers

look into the little people that come to work everyday and who are there to take care of customers and make the company look good.Find out why there such a big turn over listen to employee and customers.Because thats what were here for our customers.

There are newer employer reviews for Citizens Financial Group