Citizens Financial Group
cfgcareers.com Providence, RI 5000+ Employees

Just like high school

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Citizens Financial Group full-time for more than 3 years

ProsIn my department, there was contact with many outside companies, so around Christmas, we always received nice gifts and food....a nice perk of the position.

ConsIf you aren't part of the "clique" you will be miserable, regardless of the quality of your work. Make sure that you find a way to fit the mold or you won't make it here.

worst job ever

Teller (Former Employee)
Nashua, NH

I worked at Citizens Financial Group part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: not any they scam people out of money Cons: the bank itself is a con they con employs and… Advice to Senior Management: all must go back to ethics school No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Borderline incompetence

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Citizens Financial Group

Pros: Salary was reasonable, but company as a whole was completely… Cons: There was dysfunction from the hiring process all the way until I left 2 years later. For the first time in my life I thought… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Citizens Financial Group.

Worked for Citizens Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citizens Financial Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citizens Financial Group CEO Bruce Van Saun. All reviews posted anonymously by Citizens Financial Group employees.