Citizens Financial Group

www.cfgcareers.com

RBS Citizens Bank Is A HapHazard Company!

Pros

There are no "PROS" within RBS Citizens!!!

Cons

Unqualified management from the very top of the corporate ladder down to the lower management. Impossible to grown within this company. A huge amount of favoritism and discrimination. Human Resource department is outsourced and are all clueless. I would never recommend this company to anyone as a place of employment.

Exit and never come back!

Other reviews for Citizens Financial Group

Universal Banker

Pros

Good Training. Great Customers. Got to meet some really nice customers. Some coworkers were really nice. Not much more.

Cons

Terrible Management. Lack of customer service. Only cared about selling selling selling. Would have to constantly be pushing items to our customers even if they were not interested. Very understaffed. Many days no lunch breaks. High demand, high pressure, low pay. Manager very disrespectful.

Stop selling so hard and listen to your staff and customers

Human Resources is the worst... a lot of management don't even have degrees for their positions.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Warwick, RI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Pros

Great PTO time given at once. Lunch time great.

Cons

Don't get ill or sick Hr has a strict "yearly" call in or leave early policy I had worked there for 6 years got sick out a lot and got fired.. they said I should got on FMLA ? really nice employer.

A lot of them don't even have degrees got their way up. I actually heard several times them talking about other employees that's not professional at all!!!!. We had 1 supervisor that was out a lot I'm sure she didn't "write it down in the system she had a OCCURANCE'

There are newer employer reviews for Citizens Financial Group.

Worked for Citizens Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!