Citizens Financial Group
cfgcareers.com Providence, RI 5000+ Employees

Unappreciative of the little people

Teller (Current Employee)

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group part-time for more than a year

ProsThere are not many perks of working here. The people you work with are as good as it's going to get. They like their customers more than their employees.

ConsHigh turn over rates, ridiculous sales goals, customer service is shoved in your face and the survey customer take are unrealistic. Don't know how to keep employees happy.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire some managers that actually know how to motivate, and retain employees

Great Opportunity

Teller (Current Employee)
Fairhaven, MA

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great opportunity for growth throughout the company. Provides you with… Cons: Salary should be higher for dealing with the public. Many… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work although systems need help

Banker (Current Employee)
North Andover, MA

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good life work balance as well as good work ethic… Cons: Sales goals could be overwhelming at times Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Citizens Financial Group.

Worked for Citizens Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citizens Financial Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citizens Financial Group CEO Bruce Van Saun. All reviews posted anonymously by Citizens Financial Group employees.