Citizens Financial Group
cfgcareers.com Providence, RI 5000+ Employees

A good bank with big hurdles.

In Store Banker (Current Employee)

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group full-time for more than 3 years

ProsBenefits package, ability to move up or around, lots of support from back office staff in various departments. Citizens is a good bank to work for. However, there have been a lot of top level changes which has lead to some uncertainty.

ConsCompensation is lower than industry average (simply based on my own research), managers are promoted based on selling - which can lead to great sales people making poor regional managers. There has been a lot of turnover lately and it seems like the Massachusetts area is in flux.

Advice to Senior ManagementRespect and retain your talented employees.

The Truth About Citizens Bank

Personal Universal Banker (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: -pay is great, tuition reimbursement, good benefits and vacation -many promotions and a variety of products to sell, product is easy to sell once you find… Cons: -systems and technology are outdated (but do you really wanna be replaced by mobile deposit? lol) -customer service line/phonebank doesn't work in sync with the… Advice to Senior Management: I'm looking at other reviews and people are slandering this company, complaining. What a shame. I come from a retail sales background. To be quite… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Things are changing, and not for the better.

Senior Personal Banker (Current Employee)
Wilmington, DE

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent Salary, Great Co-workers, great customers. Cons: Upper management is only sales focused, poor work/life balance. Always… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to focus on customer service. Your employees want to help customers and clients, and your back up and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Citizens Financial Group.

Worked for Citizens Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citizens Financial Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citizens Financial Group CEO Bruce Van Saun. All reviews posted anonymously by Citizens Financial Group employees.