Citizens Financial Group

www.cfgcareers.com
  www.cfgcareers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Citizens Financial Group

Administrative help paid poorly, treated poorly, in dead end jobs with no opportunity for advancement or growth.

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group

Pros

There are no "Pros" career wise to being in an administrative position at Citizens.

Cons

Low wage, no career path / direction / opportunity for advancement or growth. Often moved from working in one state to another state and if you suddenly get moved and have to pay 10% of your pay for parking when you didn't previously have to, you are not reimbursed. Administrative professionals are not eligible for officer titles, bonuses or incentives, even if you support C level execs. Unfortunately it is not a respected position in the bank. You are the bottom of the barrel and treated like gophers by everyone in the company.

Recognize the worth of your assistants. We are not your work wives. We are professionals just like you and deserve to be treated as such because you'd be lost without us. You can't book a conference room or even get coffee or lunch on your own, you don't know how to use the copier, manage your own expenses or your calendar. You overcommit yourself and blame us or expect us to work miracles. We are not your therapists either. We are tired of hearing you complain about your "problems" when you are paid huge salaries, bonuses and have stay at home wives. Several of you don't even have a college degree yet your admin does. How does someone who doesn't have a degree get put into a Sr Leadership (EVP/Vice Chairman) position?

421 Other Employee Reviews for Citizens Financial Group (View Most Recent)

Things are changing, and not for the better.

Current Employee - Senior Personal Banker in Wilmington, DE
    Current Employee - Senior Personal Banker in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Decent Salary, Great Co-workers, great customers.

Cons

Upper management is only sales focused, poor work/life balance. Always finding ways to cut your incentive or pay.

Continue to focus on customer service. Your employees want to help customers and clients, and your back up and support is needed. We are not receiving the proper support to do our job as well as we could.

Great experience but low pay and not much opportunity

Current Employee - Personal Banker in Rochester, NH
    Current Employee - Personal Banker in Rochester, NH

I have been working at Citizens Financial Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good work/life balance
    Nice people
    The goals are definitely attainable

Cons

Pay is not good
    company culture is changing in a bad way

There are newer employer reviews for Citizens Financial Group