Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrix Systems CEO Mark B. Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees.
3 people found this helpful
I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 7 years
Pros – - Very flexible work schedule.
- Working from home options. I work from home twice a week.
- If you do good work, your manager leaves you alone to do your work without micro management.
- Competitive Salary.
- Many opportunities for growth and career development.
- An overall cool environment to work in.
- You can work from anywhere, home, any campus, any office. This is pretty cool.
- People in most part are cool to work with. I've made a lot of friends working at Citrix.
Cons – Can only speak for my experience in my department, and not the entire company:
- Functional teams tend to over protect from each other.
- Sometimes collaboration between different teams is difficult and require senior management intervention.
- Decisions tend to to be very political in nature.
- The main thing I don't like is the reactive nature of some decision makers. But, I can see this behavior in other organizations outside Citrix as well.
- If you're a manager who deals with a budget, you may have a hard time dealing with how the budget is done.
Advice to Senior Management – The CEO is excellent! He is a visionary and a trend setter. He is not just a manager, but a leader. He truly leads the company. All Citrix managers should follow his example within their own functional areas.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2012-07-08 18:20 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.