Citrix Systems
www.citrix.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

The Citrix Workplace

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros- Very flexible work schedule.
- Working from home options. I work from home twice a week.
- If you do good work, your manager leaves you alone to do your work without micro management.
- Competitive Salary.
- Many opportunities for growth and career development.
- An overall cool environment to work in.
- You can work from anywhere, home, any campus, any office. This is pretty cool.
- People in most part are cool to work with. I've made a lot of friends working at Citrix.

ConsCan only speak for my experience in my department, and not the entire company:
- Functional teams tend to over protect from each other.
- Sometimes collaboration between different teams is difficult and require senior management intervention.
- Decisions tend to to be very political in nature.
- The main thing I don't like is the reactive nature of some decision makers. But, I can see this behavior in other organizations outside Citrix as well.
- If you're a manager who deals with a budget, you may have a hard time dealing with how the budget is done.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe CEO is excellent! He is a visionary and a trend setter. He is not just a manager, but a leader. He truly leads the company. All Citrix managers should follow his example within their own functional areas.

Good place to start your career

Senior Software Development Engineer (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Citrix has a throbbing start up culture, which is preserved even amidst a host of new acquisitions in the Silicon Valley. The company has an… Cons: Affable work culture is not homogenous through out the organization. Striking… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people, great management, open environment, multiple learning opportunities

Senior Software Test Engineer II (Current Employee)
Goleta, CA

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great work environment Open minded people Great visibility from top to bottom Cons: Love to work at Citrix but there are definetely room for a lot of improvement like collabaration… Advice to Senior Management: Need more innovation to continue to bethe leader More

There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrix Systems CEO Mark B. Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees.