There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems

Good Company, Changes Occurring

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Alpharetta, GA
Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good Benefits and Coworkers. Environment is enjoyable and the flexible PTO is nice. Also the ability to work from home is a strong flexibility for work.

Cons

Business is shifting from intermediate sized business to corporation with initiatives. This provides more opportunity but benefits are starting to be affected and employees are starting to take on more workload without compensation.

Remember your promises to employees (Work from Home) as making promises and having them sit there without any ETA makes the company look bad

801 Other Employee Reviews for Citrix Systems (View Most Recent)

Fantastic People and great work environment

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very flexible and good work ethic, the people here are super friendly and they actually care about their employees. The people here are top notch and highly intelligent which helps drive the company forward on a day to day basis.

Cons

Sometimes having so many type A personalities can lead to very challenging discussions but in the end the smartness of the people in this company prevails.

A place the ENCOURAGES innovation and ideas

Current Employee - Hardware Technician in Santa Barbara, CA
    Current Employee - Hardware Technician in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Work From Anywhere - Citrix encourages workshifting heavily. This idea is especially preached often by our CEO.
    Great Salary - Payscale is good and opportunity for advancement is there. To those few reviewers who claim that there is little opportunity, I question their drive. It seems to me that if you are an innovative thinker and a hard worker - you open up many doors within the company
    Great Benefits
    Innovation is encouraged - In almost every place I have worked in before, new ideas a shot down and employees must adhere to a strict company policy/tradition. Free thinking is bad! At Citrix, new ideas are encouraged and, if they are good, they are implemented. Management does not look down on ideas from employees as "inferior". In fact, some major steps forward in the company started from the ground up.
    Free Snack and Drinks - At least they are free in our office. From what I have heard, this is the case for most Citrix offices.

Cons

From the hardware technician side, I can say that dealing with some of the datacenters which are not run by Citrix can be a pain and downright frustrating from time to time. This isn't really a Citrix issue but rather an issue in our datacenter providers.

Keep on encouraging innovative thinking and helping employee career growth. Also, when expanding into new geographical areas, perhaps a bit more scrutiny would be in order when looking for datacenters.

There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems