Citrix Systems

www.citrix.com
  www.citrix.com
There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems

Fantastic People and great work environment

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very flexible and good work ethic, the people here are super friendly and they actually care about their employees. The people here are top notch and highly intelligent which helps drive the company forward on a day to day basis.

Cons

Sometimes having so many type A personalities can lead to very challenging discussions but in the end the smartness of the people in this company prevails.

823 Other Employee Reviews for Citrix Systems (View Most Recent)

A place the ENCOURAGES innovation and ideas

Current Employee - Hardware Technician in Santa Barbara, CA
    Current Employee - Hardware Technician in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Work From Anywhere - Citrix encourages workshifting heavily. This idea is especially preached often by our CEO.
    Great Salary - Payscale is good and opportunity for advancement is there. To those few reviewers who claim that there is little opportunity, I question their drive. It seems to me that if you are an innovative thinker and a hard worker - you open up many doors within the company
    Great Benefits
    Innovation is encouraged - In almost every place I have worked in before, new ideas a shot down and employees must adhere to a strict company policy/tradition. Free thinking is bad! At Citrix, new ideas are encouraged and, if they are good, they are implemented. Management does not look down on ideas from employees as "inferior". In fact, some major steps forward in the company started from the ground up.
    Free Snack and Drinks - At least they are free in our office. From what I have heard, this is the case for most Citrix offices.

Cons

From the hardware technician side, I can say that dealing with some of the datacenters which are not run by Citrix can be a pain and downright frustrating from time to time. This isn't really a Citrix issue but rather an issue in our datacenter providers.

Keep on encouraging innovative thinking and helping employee career growth. Also, when expanding into new geographical areas, perhaps a bit more scrutiny would be in order when looking for datacenters.

Great company to work and grow your skills

Current Employee - Director in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Director in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Lots of different product areas allow you to move within the company and keep learning new things.
    Great C-level management team with a vision for growth that has shown great results over the past 10 years.

Cons

Pick carefully which group you join in. Your manager will make a big different in your overall satisfaction with the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems