Citrix Systems
www.citrix.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

It is an amazing company to work for, good people, good work, freedom to do some of your own stuff

Software Development Engineer (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

ProsSmall teams, Talented people, Time to innovate, Meritocratic, Opportunities to move around and travel a little bit, High end value adding work, If you are interested in OS, Networking and core languages like C/C++ Citrix is the place to be.

ConsNot a big brand name, Lags behind its competition, Slow growth within the company for an individual and not to confuse customers with too many products, versions and name changes. Needs to be a bit more aggressive on being a Cloud provider.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on few things and make them better than the biggies, Grow in revenue and market yourselves better

Amazing work culture

Senior Software Testing Engineer (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Superb employee oriented work culture and employee friendly environment.Works on cutting… Cons: Slower growth-rate in career inside citrix Advice to Senior Management: should create an organizational hierarchy that will enable faster growth… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Brilliant

Software Testing Engineer II (Current Employee)

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 1) Nice environment to work . 2) Good recognition for accomplishment… Cons: some-times become difficult to manage with fast changing project assignments Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrix Systems CEO Mark B. Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees.