There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems

A fun time developing from a graduate to a senior developer

Current Employee - Senior Software Development Engineer  in  Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)
Current Employee - Senior Software Development Engineer in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great culture, some great people, good flexible working, some great technologies to work on. The company understands it is the people that make a company succeed.

Cons

Not all departments are as good as others, many have still not adapted agile practices.

Some areas are still using very waterfall style development, and some areas seem to be blindly following process rather than looking at why it is there.

778 Other Employee Reviews for Citrix Systems (View Most Recent)

Citrix is a great company to work for. People, compensation, benefits are the best I have had in my professional career.

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

People, compensation, benefits, work culture. Flexible work arrangements such as work from home.

Cons

Very little to say in this area. The only thing that I can say is that the company is groing aggressively and with quick growth comes a lot of changes. This can also be a plus in many cases.

We live work-anywhere, great vision, people are good to work with

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time

Pros

Highly flexible work arrangements, great vision from the CEO, good values of humility and always learning, people are open, nice and helpful.

Cons

Offices are mixed bag of uninspired design, bad food, its good that you don't have to come in often because the facilities and food make you glad that you can work anywhere. It can be too command and control, ie we are doing it this way because VP so-and-so likes it that way.

Less talk, more experimentation, listen to the grass-roots.

There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!