Citrix Systems

www.citrix.com

Cutting edge technology with plenty of room for growth

Current Employee - Senior Escalation Engineer
Current Employee - Senior Escalation Engineer

Pros

Citrix has a great corporate culture where individuals are respected for their contributions and encouraged to share ideas. Mangement has done a very good job in the last few years of aligning all of the business units together and making the large scale goals clear to everyone. Compensation is fair and benefits are fantastic. As the company has gotten bigger it has lost a bit of the fun-loving culture that was apparent when it was smaller, but it is still a very great atmosphere to work in.

Cons

As any company gets larger, it tends to lose the camaraderie between departments. Of course, recent cuts due to the economic situation have been tough, but things are still better than in many other places. Constant rumors of being bought by larger companies get old over time, but they are always floating.

return some focus to the work hard play hard motto of Citrix's youth. We all still work hard, but the play has diminished as the company has gotten bigger.

Other reviews for Citrix Systems

Great place to work hard

Current Employee - Sales and Services  in  Bethesda, MD
    Current Employee - Sales and Services in Bethesda, MD

Pros

Good knowledge sharing between teams for the most part. There is a lot of opportunity to learn and improve quickly. Management is understanding when you need time off due to personal reasons or family emergency.

Cons

Work/life balance is not so great. Feedback processes can sometimes be overbearing.

N/A

Citrix, a fun place to intern.

Current Employee - Intern  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Intern in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

The salary was really good for an internship and it's a well known name in the iT world. It's located in a fun location and Citrix seems to really pump money back into their employees. Over my summer their we had 4 free meals at nice restraunts, and we made trips to the beach. Overall, I was pretty happy with Citrix.

Cons

The department I interned in was consulting, however I had a position making C# web applications. There weren't many people to ask questions to if you were having trouble, because almost everyone around you is either speaking spanish, or has a business degree. Google and IRC will have to be your source of technincal information.

Give more details to interns after assigned them a project.

There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!