Citrix Systems
www.citrix.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

Great culture and company values

Principal Architect (Current Employee)
Patras (Greece)

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for less than a year

ProsValues respect to the employee, maintains great culture and work environment, facilitates balance between work and life, offers fair opportunities for career advancement.

ConsOutdated hiring and financial support systems.

Advice to Senior ManagementAccelerate products and services in the area of mobile

Good place to work

I have been working at Citrix Systems

Pros: Good work life balance. Free food and transport Cons: Annual bonus is not much More

We live work-anywhere, great vision, people are good to work with

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time

Pros: Highly flexible work arrangements, great vision from the CEO, good values… Cons: Offices are mixed bag of uninspired design, bad food, its good that you don't have to come in often because the facilities and food make… Advice to Senior Management: Less talk, more experimentation, listen to the grass-roots. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrix Systems CEO Mark B. Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees.