Citrix Systems
www.citrix.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

Excellent company to work for

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe atmosphere is pleasant and the company is managed well. The technology is interesting and employees get a good view of the strategic direction of the company.

ConsI wish they where more open to working remotely, especially since it is a company that develops technology for this purpose. Not that this was a policy within my team and not the company as a whole.

Just OK

Sales Engineer (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Decent compensation and good work life balance. Cons: There are way too many politics to deal with. Middle upper management likes… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company for launching your career, if you are ambitious about growth look elsewhere

Software Engineer II (Former Employee)
Santa Barbara, CA

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great company culture, flexible works hours, amazing work life balance,… Cons: Extremely political. Only senior members in the team will be rewarded. Meritocracy is a joke. So if… Advice to Senior Management: Treat every member in the team equally and give more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrix Systems CEO Mark B. Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees.