Citrix Systems

www.citrix.com

Great company to work for

Sales Manager (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsThe working atmosphere is pleasant with a great company culture and well managed. The technology is best on the market and loved by its customers. Employees are well trained and given a good view of strategic directions.

ConsTurnover can be high in certain regions due to lack of advancement opportunities. Following the Netscaler acquisition the "family" feeling and the "startup mentality" that I liked in the job started slowly to change. The company felt less nimble and personal.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook internally for good emplyees first. Don't lose sight of the culture that has made Citrix a great company. Continue to invest in your employees. Keep up the good work.

Good Company. It depends on which organization you work for

Manager (Former Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good Company. It depends who you know Cons: It depends who you know Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Just OK

Sales Engineer (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Decent compensation and good work life balance. Cons: There are way too many politics to deal with. Middle upper management likes… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!