Citrix Systems

www.citrix.com
  www.citrix.com
There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems

Citrix is a good place to work.

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems

Pros

-Well-regarded company and brand; when you call on a customer or partner people greet you warmly.
-Generally good products with above-average quality and support.
-Thought leader in the industry, especially in virtualization and application delivery.

Cons

-These days, there is very limited equity distributed to employees in the form of stock options.
-Citrix is not able to invest at the level of some its competitors, leaving us at a competitive disadvantage in some markets.

-Provide employees a bigger stake in the company through stock options.
-Don't forget about the products that make the money; all the new stuff is "cool" but we shouldn't ignore the products that got us to where we are today.
-Stop changing product names all the time!

824 Other Employee Reviews for Citrix Systems (View Most Recent)

Citrix is great place to be with a work hard, play hard culture in a very exiting, dynamic industry.

Current Employee - Sales Specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems

Pros

Great culture, great people, fun, dynamic place to be. This industry is very faced paced, and Citrix is poised to really make some game changing advances in the way the applications and desktops are delivered both for traditional client-server and web-based apps.

Cons

There are few downsides, this is a very fast paced, always changing environmnet. If that doesn't appeal to you, Citrix is not the place for you.

Keep up the great work! Without the long-term vision of MarkT and his direct reports we would never be where we are today, Citrix would instead continue to be a one trick pony.

Fantastic Work Environment, Great People and Excellent Long-term Career Opportunity

Current Employee - Marketing in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems

Pros

The corporate environment is very positive and people genuinely like eachother and support the corporate goals. It is a fun environment with plenty of opportunity for learning and growth. Training classes are encouraged and plenty are offered.

Management encourages new ideas and fosters creativity. There is support for risk taking with investments and strategies. I like the ability to create and present business cases for funding to initiate the strategies.

Management is very good at providing accolades when they are deserved.

Cons

Citrix does not encourage people to work from home which is strange since we sell the tools to enable home offices.

Identify a replacement for John Burris quickly as it will provide confidence to the market that Citrix has succession planning.

There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems