Citrix Systems
www.citrix.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

Invests in staff, training, great offices, perks and technologies

Senior Software Engineer II (Current Employee)
Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat well maintained, low density seating offices. Laptops and meeting rooms plentiful to help collaboration. Plentiful parking and relaxed attitude to work from home. Regular training and meetings. Technologies and processes constantly updated.

ConsTechnologies moving so fast it can be hard to keep track of direction. A lot of software managers who have meetings relative to engineers.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore engineers and fewer managers and marketing people and communicate long term strategy to smooth over the fast pace of change, we can't develop and test code overnight!

Great place to be if you want to get paid for doing nothing (in Bangalore Citrix online)

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: You can get paid well for doing nothing. You can… Cons: Bad management in US trying to manage Bangalore office. Those folks should be kicked… Advice to Senior Management: Take notice of fake / incompetent 'directors' trying to manage… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Software Engineer 2

Software Engineer II (Former Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It is good flexibility company. Cons: Company management is political behavior. There is no transparent in management. There… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrix Systems CEO Mark B. Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees.